Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
@lowrider57  
@millercarbon 

It does seem that each unit is stand alone. P.S. Audio claims that, based on how their unit works. Decware, however, says that it is and it isn't stand alone. His website clearly says that using both units can be complementary. That sounds like an effort to sell a conditioner to both customers with and without a regenerator. 

MC says that "PSAudio is full of it." I'm going to take his advice and not merely trust him on that. Why are they full of it? Be specific, please, on this issue if you know the answer. What about their unit is *not* standalone? Or maybe the answer is that it just doesn't work? That would explain it, but please state that if it's true. Trying to learn, here.

They’re full of it for saying their unit is so good it obviates the need for anything else. Nothing obviates the need for anything else. Nobody ever made anything that couldn’t be improved upon. But that’s just me. The guy you are asking as if you still trust him (immediately after saying you don’t trust him).

Look at it this way. What they are saying is they have a power supply that is so perfect nothing can possibly make it any better. Forget all the technical details, that is what they are saying. Strip away all the window dressing, what they are really saying is they made the perfect product. So good nothing you or Decware or anyone else can ever do to make it any better.

Do you believe them?
Perhaps you don’t have an engineering explanation. This is not about claims or perfection or whatever. I’m trying to get to the bottom of what their product does and whether that obviates the need for a conditioner.

They claim to take AC power and regenerate it so that the result is nearly flawless. If that is what their product does, then a conditioner would only be filtering some noise out so that the P.S. Audio product takes *that* and regenerates that signal. That seems like overkill -- unless what you’re saying is that this is analogous to, say, making coffee with pure water rather than tap water. In that scenario, the filter in the coffee cone would do an even better job. Perhaps that’s what you’re saying?

But that analogy doesn’t quite work, since a coffee filter doesn’t "rebuild" the water, it only filters it. The regenerator reconstitutes the energy.

I am new to this and I don’t want to be tendentious. I’m sorry but I cannot make my question clearer.

Anyone else want to take a crack at my question? @atmasphere?