Keces BP5000 Balanced Power Transformer?

I’m thinking about the Keces BP5000 to power my newly upgraded system. I am currently using a Hydra 2 for my X250.5 amp and am using a Hydra 6 for the rest of my system. I have the X250.5 amp soon to be X250.8 and I am using a Pass XP-32 preamp. My sources are PS Audio Directstream dac and Perfectwave transport and an Auralic Aries G2.1 streamer and a Magnum Dynalab md106t tuner. All my cables are Audio Art Statement e2plus power and Statement interconnects and speaker cables. My digital cables are Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI for transport to dac and Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 XLR from streamer to dac. Would the Keces BP5000 be an improvement over my Hydras? Thanks for your help and advice.
128x128mitchb
+1 @costintdan  Bump... to see if @mitchb  has an update on when the new / updated BP5000 is inbound?
Post removed 
I’m still waiting on my Keces BP-5000. My Hydra2 which is in front of my amp and Hydra6 which is before everything else are nice. Would it make sense to piggyback Hydra’s after the Keces?
I’m just waiting for the North American distributor of Keces to get more in stock. There were apparently improvements made to the new models and I wait to hear how it sounds with anticipation.