All NEW Paradigm FOUNDER SERIES...Could they be Paradigm's best speakers yet ?

The Paradigm owner that started this company is back now and he's making a big come back with his new Founder Series ! Could they be his best speakers yet ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zab-ATuoNc
highend666
Ha, yeah, if a current series all with msrp under $10k sounds better than the current flagship series almost all with msrp above $10k, that means the flagship line is not any good. So the thread headline is likely clickbait, or the Persona series sucks, one or the other
I’ll be hanging out at the paradigm dealer and a customer would come in and have their minds blown by the persona only to be gut punched by the price so paradigm needed a bridge, a believable step and the previous price gap between lines was too wide to help customers believe they could get comparable quality for less money. Maybe paradigm will satisfy the spinorama crowd and offer a bridge to their flagship product in the new speakers.
Some say the Persona Series gets you close to the sound quality of the top of the line Vivid Audio Giya Series and the Giya Series are best sounding speakers that Doug Schneider has ever heard !
Kren0006, I casted my vote for the persona being legit after dozens of hours with many different components I bought a pair of 7f and to one speaker having to suck for another to be good, well, there’s a lot of really good, great speakers out there.