Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
Well, maybe not a cure for insomnia!  But I never did regret doing my lines, and eliminating one potentially messy variable, even if there was not an audible 'wow'.  And the sticker price will seem muted, as part of a larger rehab.

On the speakers, huge fan of Devore -- John is a really nice guy, and it would be nicely fitting for you to buy local, from a builder who has NYC apts. in mind.
I have not heard the Super 9's but I much preferred the O/93 and 0/96 to the Nines -- more relaxed and musical I thought. If you are keeping the 22wpc amp, or are in any event committed to lower power tubes, I expect you'd welcome the higher efficiency of the 0s.
I came very close to getting the 93; for my money, they were quite competitive with the 96s at 75% of the cost.
I spent an afternoon listening to my amp with the O96 at In Living Stereo (where I buy a lot of my gear) and while I enjoyed the experience, i didn’t walk away loving them so much. It’s all moot with those speakers because my listening room at the new apartment will also be my living room, and there just isn’t the space for 18” wide speakers.

I’ve had the LM amp since 2014 and could easily relate to what Herb had to say about it when he wrote that review. The Super 9s will fit in my space and are quite nice, but I’m actually most excited about the Bache Audio speakers, which are also a Brooklyn product. I’ve spent an afternoon with the designer Greg Bellman, listening to his 002AB and Tribeca speakers at his showroom near the Navy Yards and will likely end up with one of those. Highly recommended for their immediacy.
I wonder if you like a little more forward presentation than I do, which is one way of characterizing the difference between the Os and the 9s.
I didn't know about Bache, but something like that might be true of them: looks like metal high end drivers, while I gravitate to silk.
In any case, you'll be getting a homegrown speaker, which is cool.

Circling back to the Decware vs. regenerator issue. Here is what P.S. Audio wrote to me when I asked them about using both: "I don’t agree with the statement from Decware [that Decware's conditioner can be used in addition to a regenerator]. We do not recommend a line conditioner in conjunction with our power regenerators. We do feel that they can limit the power coming in from the wall by using high/low pass filters which do essentially choke the electricity to the regenerator."

So, which is it? Decware's version of what is best or P.S. Audio's? @millercarbon  I'm still curious what you think since you have a lot of experience with power and also recommended the Decware.