I have been on the hunt for the best turntable I can buy. Any suggestions?

I have been on the for the best turntable I can buy. Any suggestions?

Right now, the best I have is a Technics SL-10, which is good. But, I am on the hunt for a fantastic, buzz free, high fidelity turntable.

i have heard things about Bang and Olufsen...
leemurray2007
If you can afford $800.00 you could step up to the Audio Technica AT-LP7 it comes with a cartridge is fully manual and also has a built in pre amp it even includes rca cables, and has removable head shell if you want to buy other cartridges.
I was looking at the web and the Regar is listed.  Vinyl NIrvana sells used high end and if you can find one an AR XA or XA 1. You might need it rebuilt about $300 but well worth it. Mine is from about 1970+. Bought from a neighbor for $50 and just spent $325 to rebuild.  I can say the depth and tone plus richness of Cats show album and the other albums we have left is amazing. It kills CD music anytime. I am just sad we did not take some of the hundreds of new stereo recordings my parents had when their house was sold for teardown.  My dad had bought a Macintosh Mono system in 1957  or 1958 but then went to a Nakamichi 2 Receiver that we are now using. Only problem with the older units no coax inputs or the power lines leak. You might need to have some repairsdone. You can also go to  Music Technology in Springfield VA. He is amazing. Not sure how much longer he will be working. My high end dealer closed after 30 years.
I recently bought a Philips AF877 for $75. I added some decent gold plated female RCA's and a ground lug. Lubed the main bearing, replaced the awful cuing mechanism with a beautiful Chinese made cuing arm and voila! Resonance free resin plinth, suspended chasis and a sophisticated lightwieght tonearm that accomodates some pretty pricy cartridges.

Okay it's not a Linn, but for a fraction of the cost of a used one, it sounds excellent. It even returns the tonearm at the end when I've nodded out on the couch.
I went ahead with the Beogram TX. I’ll post some pics and maybe a video to make all the negative people in this forum shut up.