Speaker Cables

Speakers cables with best synergy with ProAc D30Rs? Two sets of cables vs one pair with jumpers? Thank you.
erastof
Hello,
I have done a lot of testing on this subject. 1. If you get jumpers get one end spades and one bananas. This gives you full versatility. 2. Run the main speaker cables to the bass or lower posts so they get as much wire as possible to the woofers. 3. I prefer the Nordost Norse jumpers that someone linked above. $175I would run a good cable of your choice from the amp. I like the Nordost Heimdall 2 speaker cable. Add the Nordost Norse Jumpers and you will never look back. If you demo the cables they can take up to 2 days to load up or calm down after break in.  You will understand what I mean once you listen to them. You will swear you are listening to a live performance. If you feel what ever you demo is a touch bright just upgrade your power cable on your amp and maybe preamp if they are separates to a higher gauge cable even if it is inexpensive. If you give an amp a good feeding tube or power cable it will perform it’s best. I recommend Nordost Red Dawn for the amp. This store in the Chicagoland area lets you try before you buy. https://holmaudio.com/
I have tried Nordost on ProAc speakers. Nordost cables let the ProAc mids shine like no other. 

@nonoise  
"Stranded copper has always smeared the sound a bit too much for my liking. It has a very pleasing, but inaccurate, warmth to it that obscures detail and smokes the air, so to speak..."

The first time I used really good OCC Crystal copper (or silver plated OCC) interconnects and  then went back to the my prior OFC stranded copper cables, did I finally realize how much "smearing" had been going on prior.  Once I was able to compare and contrast these two types back-to-back, the difference became much more obvious than I would have ever imagined. 
to my opinion, Bi-wire doesn't have any advantage over a single wire. But bi-amping does. as for jumpers on speakers ... they are so short and impedance is so small that measurements can not detect any difference, so does the human ear. I guarantee that a blind test would prove it.
i have in my system  8 AWG copper cables in bi-amping configuration. 
Good enough for me .
@decooney ,
Thanks for getting back with that about OCC, which is what I have in my main, 10GA stranded silver SCs. The more I think about it, the moreI feel I should just keep that one great SC and either leave it alone as is, with the other 16GA solid core (and soft annealed) cable and not care about the looks or cut those pieces off the same brand but 14GA cables and see if that improves what I originally used for jumpers, which were silver plated OFC copper jumpers from DH Labs.

It could very well be that those jumpers were the weak link and the solid silver wire may just do the trick. I'm just on the fence, like I said.

@kgbspy,
Thanks for your input as well but I already passed the point where I know for a certainty, that two cables sound better for one. It's just that those small silver wire jumpers may take me most of the way there as two cables but I won't know until I try.

All the best,
Nonoise