Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
Doesn't make any sense, the filtering inside each component protects it and the other components. There's nothing wrong with a power conditioner and in certain instances it can help but it's rarely needed. Surge protection is fine for surges and spikes but is useless for something like a direct lightning strike. That's what insurance is for. 
I n the OPs case 20 amp breaker is fine, 12AWG is fine no advantage to using 10AWG unless your run is very long, like100 feet or more.  Industrial or hospital grade receptacles work well they grip better. 
Declare looks like a very good power conditioner. They explain exactly how it works using filtering. PS Audio is a power regenerator. I think you should go to their website or a review to understand how it works.

I've heard Paul at PS Audio talk about his regenerators a dozen times. There's nothing more I think I can learn from the website. Millercarbon directed this thread to the Decware unit which claims that it is useful even with a regenerator. That does not make sense.
In NYC vinyl jacketed cable is not up to code. The JPS Labs wire I selected
would have to be in a conduit. The electrician has already wired with armored BX cable but can still replace with the JPS. It’s a 70 foot run, so would cost $2100. The Synergistic Research PowerCell 8 UEF SE will be just a few hundred more than that, so I’m thinking (as Millercarbon suggested) I may get more bang for the buck spending the money on the conditioner. However, it’s not strictly a zero-sum equation here. This is a big renovation (all old panels and wires are being replaced as a matter of course) and I just got quoted about $2k for each dining room chair, so am feeling particularly justified in spending a bit more on something that tickles my ears rather than simply supporting my derrière.

All things being equal, is there a better bang for the buck spending $2100 on JPS labs in-wall cable or upgrading my power cables? The advisor I’ve been speaking to at the Cable Company has suggested
it’s more cost-effective to supply better power from the source (in-wall) than to correct it between the outlet and component through power cords. Would appreciate responses on this last question only from those who would spend ANY money on upgrading power in the first place. 

Electric is close to done and walls
will be closed up soon, so would appreciate responses!
dkidknow:
I seem to have heard differences in cabling, including power cords, and as I said, I have not heard conspicuous differences with dedicated lines. (Of course, lines not an easy change to meaningfully A/B).
So I hunch you'll hear more from the outlet than to the outlet.  FWIW, I think you'd hear more with the same dollars in things besides cabling -- for example, a well considered 2100$ upgrade to speakers.
(One exception might be if if your kit is on a heavily loaded circuit: I suspect one could hear the draw of a refrigerator cycling.)
All things considered, though: my advice is to do the AC.  My reason for this has to do with psychology unrelated to sound: now is the time to do it, since it will be an expensive hairball later, and if you stay in the hobby, you'll regret not doing it.  From the wall improvements can always be done the next time you are feeling spendy, but not the AC, at least for a sensible price.
So my vote is to do the AC, and sleep well, secure in the knowledge that you are doing everything right.  :)