Compression Horns for Far field listening

I have a interest in makinga  2 way, with a  FR 8 inch and sittinga  TI Horn compression midtweeter on top, SEller mentioned something about the TI horn is better for far field listening.
My room is 10x12, 
Is the compression Horn a good choice in that size room or should i stay with dome style tweeter.
The seller does not speak good english, what i think he is trying to get across is that his TI horn may not be ideal match for a  small room acoustics.
Anyone have experience with TI Horns can chime in please.
The TI Horn will sit on top of a  8 inch Full Range. 
Is this considered a  2 way?? 
mozartfan
The compression tweeter is a good choice for any room they are very clean with very low distortion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes The Compression horn wteet is really exactly what i was looking for
When i opened  one of the longest running topics on Audgon back in the year 2000 <,Speaker Shootout>>> I was attempting to get all ideas on which speaker was ideal for my needs, fora  Jadis ORch Ref amp.
I chose the SEAS Thor, lived with it past 20 yrs...
Now i realize the true ideal, <<marriage made in heaven>>  REALLY is the 
Full Range + Compression TI tweet.
Just spoke with Richard Gray this morning, he explained the whole deal to me, in easy language.
The 8 inch ( was going witha  10 FR , but really my room is only 10x12 and listen low volume = 10 over kill) will be more than enough for my needs in bass.mids as i listen to only classical, not much in lows/highs.
Richard  advised i do not purcahse <boutique> caps, Mundorf SESGO ,,for what? as the TI Horn will not sound any dif witha  $10 cap vs a  $80 SESGO cap.
So  the 8 inch FR by DavidLouis will run direct to amp, <Defy has double speaker posts> and the TI Horn which has binding posts on the tweet,  so i can choose either 1uf, 1.2 uf or most likelt will go with the 1.5Uf cap.
Since the horn will sit on top of 8 inch cabinet, easy to swap out the the cap value to whatever i think is best for the cd/LP  in the listening session. 
Now i mentioned to Richard, classical really does not have much highs,,so lets go lower in the cap uf, so as to capture more  mid highs,, Although the Horn will not get much voicing on classical, its the <<ambience>> which the horn will pick up and voice.
This was the key idea i was trying  understand.
Rock and jazz has  more going on in the ipper registers, yet its the ambience of the upper range in classical which the horn will pick up on.
Finally after 20 yrs i have found  what i was looking for..
Full Range + TI Horn, match made in heaven. 
Will post YT vid , maybe late June on the project.
The Thor upgrade 2 months ago = $2200 put my audio budget near broke N busted.
I will be dumping all components as parts on ebay, tweets are brand new if anyone is interested, Mid woofers work as new
priced to sell
xovers have all silver gold Mundorf caps
If you desire the best look at Cessaro Wagner 1 one of the best sounding horns out there.
The exotic dealer in my area, Deja Vu Audio, makes custom designed systems, including systems built around full range drivers.  Quite often, the full range driver is utilized full range (i.e., no low-pass crossover network feeding the driver) with a tweeter that comes in way on top 5 to 10 kHz crossover points (typically first-order crossover and an L-pad attenuator).  I've heard several of the full range systems before and after the tweeter is added; I always prefer them with the tweeter.  The tweeter does not act so much as to add high frequency content, rather, it seems to smooth out the frequency response and make the full range driver seem less peaky and harsh.  
Now i mentioned to Richard, classical really does not have much highs,
Nope. Classical has just as much in the highs as anything else.
The tweeter does not act so much as to add high frequency content, rather, it seems to smooth out the frequency response and make the full range driver seem less peaky and harsh.  
I've seen some where the tweeters actually fired to the rear, since the main speaker (in this case a 6" PHY did quite well past 15KHz but like any FR drive is beamy. The rear firing tweeters opened up the sweet spot a bit and corrected the room energy if you are off axis.