Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
You don't need either unless your audio components haven't been engineered correctly or you live close an industrial park. Use a whole house surge protector. 
Just a reminder to keep the 120volt cables apart from the telephone, low voltage cabling.

Also, has the electrician seen the job yet? Some may want you to replace a panel that doesn't fit more breakers/runs. Replacing the panel alone is not that big of a job. Something newer with more breakers may do for you. To go even further, when renovating, you may want to change the breaker and cable size of the main panel. The electrician will see this immediately when he comes to look. 

Good luck.

A few random observations:

I'm sure you've checked, and a lot has been covered here, but a search for "dedicated lines" will reveal numerous useful threads -- common topic.
I've lived in three houses, and did dedicated lines in the first two.
In one case digital and amp on different lines, in another not, in all cases, upgraded outlets.
I did not notice dramatic differences, and am not in a hurry to do it in the new place.  But  if you've got room on the panel, and no special hassles to deal with, it's pretty short money by audiophile standards, so why not?
I definitely liked the piece of mind of whole  house surge suppressor, which is also a reasonable outlay.
I'd certainly use a licensed electrician for liability reasons.
FWIW, the "sparkys" I consulted on these projects were completely incredulous that audiophile details like heavy gauge romex could make any difference -- but then, they don't like pulling heavy romex.

I just wanted to add to what @jdoris said above. Your electrician may laugh at you when you tell him you want 10 gauge romex. He might ask if you plan to use an arc welder in that room. Don't let him change your mind. Tell him what you want and if he doesn't want to pull it get someone else. I ran my own 12 gauge circuit only because I already had the wire and space in my panel. If I had to buy the wire I would have used 10 gauge.
Declare looks like a very good power conditioner. They explain exactly how it works using filtering.
PS Audio is a power regenerator. I think you should go to their website or a review to understand how it works.

I use balanced power. The unit separates the hot and neutral from ground and filters the noise from the mains and other components, then outputs a much cleaner AC signal to be used by the audio system.
A new signal isn't regenerated, a much cleaner signal is the result. The Decware looks like it uses a similar process.