A solid tube photo stage around 1500

Edit: Phono stage (voice to text is biased against analog)

First of all, I know this question has probably been addressed many times on this forum, and I’ve looked and sorted for relevance and date and still really can’t find anything. However, if you know of one posted in the past few years that can answer my question, please put a link and that’ll be the end of that.

I have an LFD LE phono stage right now that is superb, as all LFD components are. However, I have a beautiful line magnetic 518 integrated that is just opulent. And thus, I’m looking for a tube phono stage to feed it. I was thinking of an Allnic 1201, but was too slow on the trigger. Ultimately, my goal is a Herron phono stage, and Keith Herron literally lives right up the road for me. But I don’t have the funds for the Herron at the moment.

So what’s a good tube powered phono stage for around $1,500 to $2,000 that could better the LFD and be a good fit for the line magnetic?

Can I stay local and go with deckware? Maybe Canary? My speakers are spatial M3 Turbo s’s, and my vinyl rig is a VPI HW19 Mark 4 with a Hana ML.
128x128simao
A friend of mine just got a Musical Paradise all tube phono stage built in China. He says that it is a great tube phono stage for the price and sounds real nice. Priced under $1,000 with shipping.
@vinylvin Thank you for the link. What a lukewarm review for in my ears, a solid tube phono stage. I wish he would have taken the time to have poses questions to hagerman before writing the review. Anyhow, so far, what would maybe 10 hours of listening and not nearly enough time for a good break in, and I haven't rolled the tubes at all, I like what I hear. It's a definitely a different and improved sound from the LFD
@simao

Yes, an odd review.

1. No, the preamp isn’t heavy, but I don’t know many cables you hook up to it will “flip it over”. Seriously?
  2. Yes, the instructions are brief, but not very confusing, to me. It would have been nice to have the dial markers ‘marked’, but really, I’m kind of liking the simplicity of Jim’s decision.
  3. Why does Mikey think it will mostly be hooked up to bookshelves speakers? Odd comment.
  4. I’ve played a few of my Joni albums, and I don’t hear the same thing he has. Is it full? Hell yea, but to my ears, on my system, nothing is ‘excessively’ done.
  5. I certainly wouldn’t say my SoundSmith Zephyr is lean or analytical, and my Zephyr has never sounded better. Perhaps he is speaking as it would/may be a good match to tame the AT cart sound, as example. But that doesn’t mean that’s what you need to balance out it’s ‘tubiness’.
One the good side, I do agree with the fullness (including soundstage) and weight the Trumpet provides, also it’s punch, and brings out the best in the mids, mid-bass, and bass regions. To be honest, that was lacking in my vinyl system prior, so the Trumpet pleases me a great deal. But I don’t feel the highs are as compromised as he might be stating or suggesting. Of course, ‘in general’ I prefer a softer and fuller sound throughout the range, so the Trumpet only makes the sound I prefer better, and brings more of that ‘to the table’ (pun intended).

I dunno, I get a sense he really didn’t spend much time with the Hagerman.

Mikey likes transient speed and air. Me too. Many folks like tube warmth. I prefer tube sweetness. I run tubes. But I do not like excessive warmth or thickening at all so I get Fremer's perspective in this review. I don't know what the standard tubes are but you have a whole world of rolling possibilities there which may do wonders for the sound. I'm looking forward to your journey.