Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
What you want is one line that runs direct from the panel to your system outlet in the room. Use the largest gauge wire you can, which with an electrician means 10ga on a 20A line. Buy a Synergistic Research Orange outlet for him to install in place of the usual crap.

You can go way beyond that of course, the key word being "you". https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 This is the room of a guy who has done it all, knows what it costs, and what sound quality you get for the money. This is the voice of experience.

- what Miller Carbon said. 👍

Standard outlets are if such low quality and unsuitable for any device that works with frequencies.
Thanks very much for the responses.  Miller, your system looks mighty fine and you've obviously put a lot of thought into your power needs.  I'd love to pick your brain further.

1.  Will definitely advise the electrician to use 10ga if he hasn't already specced it.
2.  I've already purchased two Furutech GTXD-NCF duplexes with matching NCF covers and GTX Wall Plates.  Does each duplex need its own breaker to isolate from the other?  My architect says our main panel is getting crowded and is urging me to limit to two breakers for the audio rig.
3. I will be purchasing some kind of power conditioner/distributor.  Can digital be plugged into the same conditioner as analog?
5. Would I plug my tube integrated directly into the outlet or can it go to a power conditioner?
6. If I buy speakers that each have an onboard Class D amp for subwoofers that need to be plugged in, can they be on the same circuit as the power amp?  I'm considering getting two single outlets closer to the speakers to avoid a long power cable run to each of them.

Lastly, did your electrician know this stuff and advise you or did you have to educate yourself completely?  

Thanks!
I’d run 2 lines since you have the way cleared for an easy run. Its easily done now that the place has been gutted. After the drywall goes up, its a different story. I Have one dedicated line now but wonder what the result might be if digital and analog were separated. Maybe the Power conditioner will work for the same. Maybe not. it may be overkill. But I was a builder for 50 yrs and would rather overbuild than under build. And it will be MUCH cheaper NOW. Besides, you never have too many outlets do you?

FWIW, I have a balanced power conditioner which doesn't like my TV. So it is not plugged in the PC. Some don't like their amps plugged into PC. IF you ever get mono blocks you will need the 2nd circuit. Just a thought.