Moderately priced DIN phono cable suggestions needed

Hi, all you analog guys, I want to replace my ancient phono interconnect for my Audioquest PT-5 tonearm(not sure which DIN orientation it has, maybe Jelco?).  This is on my also ancient AR ES-1 turntable, which still works fine.  I think I need about 1.5 meter length, unless that is long enough to cause audio quality problems.  I can't even remember what cable I currently have, but I think I kind of rigged it up back in the day.  The grounding cable is all frayed now.  Not sure if I need the straight DIN connector or the right angle one. 

I was thinking about the Audio Sensibility Impact SE at ~$230, but I'm sure there are other alternatives.  Any suggestions much appreciated. 

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/phono-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Impact-SE-Ang...
mtrot
Post removed 
Auditorium23, you‘ll be hard pressed finding better value for money in phono cables
I found the Audio Sensibility SE less detailed and open than the Jelco JAC501 which I use.
You seem unsure of the cable configuration so why not disconnect it and find out?
One option to consider is the Zavfino junction box which allows you to use any standard RCA interconnects that you like (and or want to experiment with). I have SOTA sapphire with the PT-6 tonearm which was originally wired with a Sumiko PIB junction box. I replaced it with the Zavfino when the Sumiko outer ground cabling wore out and it works great - currently use Analysis Plus cables but you can use any interconnects.