Preamp making loud pitched morse code sound

I just hooked up the final parts of my system this weekend and am getting this pretty awful noise that I can't figure out the source of. I would be GREATLY appreciative if someone were able to help me out. I'm very new to the hifi world so needless to say, it's pretty frustrating to finally have everything hooked up and get an awful noise when I was expecting smooth sailing (silly me?). 

I have a cambridge cxa81 integrated amp and kef ls50 meta speakers that I've had for a few weeks now listening to digital music through Tidal until my turntable/preamp arrived and it's been a great experience. I finally picked up my turntable/cartridge/preamp on Tuesday - rega p6 turntable, hana ml cartridge and sutherland kc vibe phono at stereo exchange in nyc. the sales rep was very nice and put everything together for me in the store to make sure things worked properly before I left. When he hooked up my turntable/preamp to a receiver/speakers in store, it sounded great but it was picking up some radio frequency which we found very strange. We thought maybe it was an issue with where we were and that the issue would go away when I hooked it up at home.

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0sPNXSiNWROvNUUnRmh1YSglg here is a video of the issue i'm experiencing. I've been searching online since this afternoon and can't really find an answer. Everyone I hear talking about the kc vibe raves about how quiet it is which is obviously the opposite of what I'm experiencing. As soon as I turn up the volume to around 10-11 o'clock, you start to hear it at a decent level, then it gets louder as I turn the volume up. It's subdued when I actually play music, but you can still kind of hear it in the background if you try, or put your ear closer to the speaker. 

What I've tried from the time I've spent online looking for an answer: turned phone on airplane mode and turned off router (not sure how much that'll since I live in Brooklyn where RF/EMF is flying around everywhere), plugged the preamp into a different power source then everything else is plugged into, moved the preamp further away from the system setup, unplugged my tv...I think that's it so far. 

I also plugged my previous turntable, audio-technica lp120 to the kc vibe and still hear that sound. When I plug the lp120 straight to the receiver and use the onboard preamp, I don't hear anything. 

There's absolutely no noise when I switch the input to listen to music digitally, just when i turn the preamp on. 

Any suggestions? 
wally828
Hey @wally828 - I did read your mention of picking up radio in the store but that is not unheard of with vinyl rigs so I I thought your Morse code interference back at home might have been due to something else.  Glad Sutherland and your store are on it for you.  

Not sure you want to invest the time and effort but if you aren't certain what to replace the Sutherland with and if they let you keep it a while longer, there is shielding material...fabric type stuff you can find on Amazon.  Some of it is military spec.  Maybe buying a yard or two and "wrapping" your phono pre with it would help???  Just a thought.  

Here's an example:
https://www.amazon.com/Shielding-Bluetooth-Military-Conductive-Adhesive/dp/B07RGS9H7N
Thanks! 

I was actually thinking about this, but was wondering if wrapping the preamp will cause any overheating issues at all since it won’t be able to breath as well. 

Thoughts? 
Post removed 
How did they “fix” it?

I tried running the preamp out to my recover without the turntable plugged into the preamp and still heard the noise. That eliminates the possibility of it being the TT, right? 
"When he hooked up my turntable/preamp to a receiver/speakers in store, it sounded great but it was picking up some radio frequency which we found very strange."

Return it to Stereo Exchange and let them figure out what the problem is!