Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
"CytoDyn believes four weeks of leronlimab treatment to be sufficient to calm the cytokine storm..."

Four weeks of storm? Hmmmmm...

It is not easy to find CD12 Trial results published. Company website does not seem to help it's own case by much either...

"Amongst all patients in mITT, the primary endpoint (all-cause mortality at Day 28) was not statistically significant. When age adjustment was conducted, the primary endpoint was much closer to statistically significant value."

"With the age adjustment analysis in all other major secondary endpoints, there was consistent numerical superiority over the placebo group, with some secondary endpoints approaching statistical significance."

Ok, enough of Coronavirus.
I read the writeup on the CytoDyn website and Leronimab seems to have some efficacy against HIV and some cancers.  The trial in the Philippines would seem to have little rationale other than the partial overlap in disease mechanisms among viral infections.  In fact, there is an entire paragraph explaining CytoDyn's use of optimistic terminology in the writeup which reads as a statement saying "don't read more into the data than there really is".  So, like glupson, I too hope that the drug is effective against COVID-19 but, thus far, there isn't much evidence that that is the case.
You took out of context the fact the FDA trial was with 2 doses rather than the 4 doses recommended by the manufacturer..
Mis reading the user manual when setting up a phono cartridge could lead to a poor endpoint. Endpoint for now. Tom

Not sure if you're referring to my comment.  I reported what CytoDyne said on their site, not from a trial.
The FDA calls this “data dredging”. If the drug or vaccine doesn’t meet the stated criteria for success, you find another way to make it sound good by sifting the data. It is a regulatory no-no, but may work for the lay press. Maybe it helps the stock price.