Chicago Transit Authority

What is the best vinyl version of this ?
robert53
Listened to this album hundreds of times since it was first released and the MQA 192 version on title sounds weird as hell.  
I always loved the Transit Authority album but I never bought the record. I bought the Rhino Very Best Of cd set in 2002. A lot of good songs but the sound quality of the Transit Authority songs wasn't very good. So finally now, since I bought a turntable about a year ago and am back into vinyl, I want a great sounding record.
I also downloaded an HD 192 version about a year ago but I wasn't happy with the sound.
Why is the original period release NOT being acknowledged as among  likely "best" sounding release? Forget the reissues.

It's not rocket science.

There were several iterations released in 1969, but this version is still easy to find with a little effort.
https://www.discogs.com/Chicago-Transit-Authority-Chicago-Transit-Authority/release/2172078
Finding a clean issue is the challenge. The reward is the sound will trounce any overpriced reissue.

The previous post are the "stamper" copy which will be even harder to find, but possibly closer to "the absolute sound" for audiophools.