Wirewold Eclipse 8 - Burn in

Hi All,

I just got 2 sets of WW Eclipse 8 with XLR plugs, one with 0.5m and the other with 1m. Does anyone know how much time it is required for burn in on this cables?

Many thanks in advance

Fil
filipedine
@filipedine - Since nobody seems to be answering specifically about WW, I will just tell you my experience with cable break in.  For my Purist IC, Purist recommends 250 hours to reach full potential, although they did sound very good right out of the box.  My Gabriel Golds and Black Cat ICs were a different story.  To me, they sounded horrible and went through some big changes over a couple of months, but now sound excellent, even compared to the Purist.  I'm just giving my opinion and won't get drawn into the debate of whether it is psychological or not because it doesn't matter to me.  All I care about is what I hear and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.  That said, whenever I put a new anything in my system, I mark the calendar for 1 month and reserve judgement until then, because I do believe there is a psychological component involved whenever you change the sound of your system.  You seem to have had the cables for about a month now.  What do you think?-  If you still don't like them after playing them for a month, I think you should consider changing them. 
Hi Cayro,
Thanks for your input. The cables must have around 150 H to 200H now. They didn’t sound has good has I expected in the beginning, but they have been improving. Sound stage and 3D image have improved a lot and seems to settled now.
Many Thank
Fil