Zu Soul Supreme with Leben CS300xs (or Harbeth XX.X?)

I am a newbie and this is my first post so apologies if this has been discussed out there on the interweb. I have been building my system over the last few years and have finally found myself a proud owner of a Leben CS300xs. I really love it playing through my Fritz Carrera's, however I do feel like there is something missing at higher levels. I can't describe it, because they certainly can play LOUD, and full, but from reading around here it may be dynamic compression that I'm hearing - things get just a tad muddy and vague. At lower levels, it is a truly a beautiful combination, so warm, yet not syrupy, and very rich. But I do feel like something is missing, which has led me to research more efficient speakers.

So my question: I was wondering if anyone has heard the CS300 with Zu Soul Supremes? I used to have a pair of Soul MkIIs with a Marantz 2015 vintage amp and the sound was really sweet, but veiled, and a bit bloated in the bottom end. I did love the way the Zu's really sucked you in, a strong magnetic energy. Sometimes I wanted a mellower relaxed presentation, and the Zu's had a hard time with that even at lower levels, but they were so fun. I wonder what a step up the Zu chain would be like. I had to sell the Souls when I moved to California, and just recently bought the Fritz Carreras. Nothing against them, they are a beautiful sounding loudspeaker, and Fritz was an amazing guy to chat with and very generous with his knowledge and helping me understand certain audiophile language. But I can't stop thinking that more efficient speakers may really bring my little Leben to life. I've read about the Devore's and I feel they would be somewhere between the Zu's and Fritz's but alas they are probably out of my price range.

Another question - I've read that the Harbeth / Leben combo is really great. But assuming most people are talking about the Leben CS600 because the Harbeths are not that efficient... Just wondering if anyone has heard a CS300 with a pair of Harbeths 30.2's or around there? Opinions?

If anyone has a pair of Soul Supremes in the San Francisco Bay Area and would let me play my Leben through them for a few minutes I'd be so grateful. I will bring gifts!

My source is a PS Audio Directstream Jr. 
I listen to all kinds of music, from Jazz to Hip Hop to Singer Songwriter to Acapella

Thanks y'all!
128x128avgonzalez77
So I have the Carreras...
Pass x-150.8..REL G-2
XP-20 pre..
Lots of other stuff...
you can crank up the Fritz Carreras....100db..
It’s not the speaker..

Reruam
Thanks Reruam. Yeah, from what I am gathering here, its most likely just a slight mismatch for higher volumes. But dang, they sound good together. Especially that bass boost at super low levels, it really carries throughout my living space. Makes for a beautiful background sound.