Should I replace Denon DL-103R with Dynavector DRT-XV1 mounted

I have been using Denon DL-103R mounted on SME-IV arm for a quite some time. It is the only cartridge I have ever had. Now I have an opportunity to purchase Dynavector DRT-XV1 for a good price. Since I have never had a chance to listen to another cartridge I am not sure what to expect from another cart in term of sound quality. I wonder if replacing Denon with 10 times more expensive Dynavector would result to a noticeable sound difference assuming the rest of the system is capable to reproduce the sound Dynavector cart delivers? Or does the cartridge upgrade fall under the same category with cables and interconnects upgrades where some listeneres can hear the difference and some not?
esputnix
mid to upper dyna’s >> denon 103 any day of the week, even the stripped down denon’s in various bespoke bodies

congrats op... :)
Anti-skate. Why do you say the DVs VTF makes AS unnecessary? Even if it seems to track well without AS, you might consider adding a smidgeon before judging.
There is a reason that the denon 103 and 103r  have a real following.   Your listening impressions  show you can hear music.  People think money  and stylus  profile is the answer.  You nailed it.  I can assure you I do not want my system to sound digital  at all.  When all the marketing  and  peer pressure is over you have to listen to your system.  If you want  a smoother and a little more forward mid range  grab a regular  Denon 103.

Enjoy the ride
Tom
For most people it's the only available cartridge from the past that still in production (just like some SPU) for affordable price and this is the mail reason there are so many followers, but besides Denon and SPU there are so many superior cartridges from the past that have SOUL, but they are all discontinued 30 years ago. 
Chakster  you have made yourself  clear on your thoughts on denon 103's how many times.  Yet  the OP just wrote how he enjoyed I repeat enjoyed the 103r.  He did not mention the price as deciding  factor at all.  I am running  3 tables  with lead loaded  32 -55 lbs platters.  3 phase  35 -50  watt motors and  controllers.  5 arms  12-16  inch  wood.  I  can  run them  as idlers or belt/tape/ string.  The 5 arms have denon 103's on them.  They  include  stock  103 and 103r, 103r wood body.  2  103 ellipitical  retips.  They are voiced a little differently  so depending  on the the recording you can choose which you prefer.  I could go on about the phono stage but seeing it is so over the top and this not  diy forum I will refrain.   If you are looking for a full body, dynamic,  tone and timber correct cart 103's are hard to beat.

Before I started building all my own stuff I had micro acoustic  2002e and grace f9e.  That was on  a micro seiki 505 arm.  Enjoyable  but not as dynamic  as real live music.  So I guess I could go on and on but the point  is  the cult status is far more than it is cheap!!!  Grado wood body carts are also very nice in mid range but a little less dynamic  than the  103's.

Enjoy the ride 
Tom