Beginner Looking For Set Up Advice!

Hi all, 

I'm excited to have gotten my first pair of new speakers, the B&W 606 S2! My Dad and my Brother both have 603s and I love the sound, so I thought these would fit well in my apartment. I'm having trouble finding a stereo receiver or integrated amp to pair with the speakers. Although I understand some audiophile lingo, it can all be somewhat confusing and overwhelming so I thought I'd ask for some advice.

What would be a decent, under $1k piece to power the speakers? How much power do these need? I would want it to be able to stream music, whether through airplay or some other system (Spotify connect, etc), and also work with my TV setup including a 4k blu ray player and an Apple TV. I would consider adding a CD player or turntable later on. 

Currently I've looked at the Denon PMA 150h, Marantz PM7007, Marantz NR1200, Yamaha R-N303, and a few others. 

Thanks!
smosleh
PS Audio has a bundle that you may want to look at.  A PS Audio Sprout100, a pair of ELAC B6.2 speakers, and Emotiva cables, all for $999.00. 

https://www.psaudio.com/products/sprout-speakers/   
Hi Everyone, thanks again for the help! This has been fun and informative.  

I've narrowed down to these options, in no particular order: 
Peachtree 125 SKY $600
Yamaha S301/S501 + Bluesound Node $1k - $1,250
Marantz PM7007 $1k 

I like the idea of separates, but couple questions:
1. With the Yamaha/Node setup, the sound when playing movies/tv etc won't be as good as the other two setups as they won't be taking advantage of the Bluesound DAC, correct?
2. Would there be any major difference between the S301 & S501 for me? Apartment living room is roughly 400sqft
Personally, I can’t recommend the Yamaha. It was my dissatisfaction with my Yamaha integrated that led to my latest foray into hi fi gear. Can’t imagine their entry level stuff is any better. As far as an external streaming solution goes, have you looked into the RPi stuff? Reviews are good and very budget friendly.

https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/dummies-guide-to-pi2aes-throw-away-your-pc-or-laptop.8878/

btw... not trying to be THAT guy, but...“separates” refers to separate preamplifier/power amplifier.
Your going to be driving the tv sound through whatever 2ch set up you decide on, the streamer will have no bearing. To clarify what I mentioned earlier, IF you have a separate streaming device(Node2i) connected to an integrated such as the ones your looking at, you always have the option to use the Node dac via analog, the integrated dac via ditigal out from Node OR to put a DAC of your choice between them and utilize the integrated as an amp only. IE flexibility. I do this with a Peachtree Nova 300/Node2i system with any of the dacs I have on the shelf for a change if I choose. That’s what I meant by separate.
If any of the three choices you mentioned has an trial period, or large return window, make a choice, order, listen and if you don’t like the results send it back within the time window and try the next one.
The Yamahas are essentially the same with the 501 having better connectors and 25 wpc more than the 301
I am a little concerned about the power requirement given your speakers and room size. I could be wrong depending on loudness levels desired. If going with the Yamaha line I would consider the 701 or 801(USB needs?). One can stream via iphone or computer via USB.

Do you currently have a CD or LP collection? How about the TT or CD player? It would be good to know more as to where you might go here.

One thing going for the Peachtree  unit is that it can be used as a stand alone or as a preamp (having preamp outputs)  allowing for the use of a separate amplifier if one find more power is needed. Seems like a good deal at the reduced price. I would look further into streaming devices that could work with it.