Beginner Looking For Set Up Advice!

Hi all, 

I'm excited to have gotten my first pair of new speakers, the B&W 606 S2! My Dad and my Brother both have 603s and I love the sound, so I thought these would fit well in my apartment. I'm having trouble finding a stereo receiver or integrated amp to pair with the speakers. Although I understand some audiophile lingo, it can all be somewhat confusing and overwhelming so I thought I'd ask for some advice.

What would be a decent, under $1k piece to power the speakers? How much power do these need? I would want it to be able to stream music, whether through airplay or some other system (Spotify connect, etc), and also work with my TV setup including a 4k blu ray player and an Apple TV. I would consider adding a CD player or turntable later on. 

Currently I've looked at the Denon PMA 150h, Marantz PM7007, Marantz NR1200, Yamaha R-N303, and a few others. 

Thanks!
smosleh
Don't think anyone actually answered your question, but yes you can feed all your HDMI inputs into the tv and the optical out will be a single source for the Peachtree. This is how I run mine. That Peachtree looks pretty cool, the pre-outs will feed a subwoofer which you'll probably want eventually with those speakers. Good luck and enjoy your setup.
If you’re adamant about the $1k budget, then yeah I’d look at the Outlaw linked above. If you can stretch it some, check out the Peachtree Nova 300. Phono stage, onboard DAC, plenty of power. I almost bought one myself, but went with separates instead. If you only blow your budget by $500, you’ll be doing much better than I did. There’s one for sale on Audiogon for $1500 right now.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa9g45-peachtree-audio-nova-300-solid-state
If the Peachtree Nova 300 has any appeal, then have a look at the Nova 150. You may not need the extra watts of the 300 and AFAIK the features are otherwise about the same. The DAC chips may be different.

Keep in mind, though, that the Nova series amps have no onboard streaming capabilities. Peachtree has been pushing the Bluesound Node 2i for that.  On the other hand, one nice feature of the Novas is their support for feeding an iOS device into the USB-A port.  An iPhone/iPad/iTouch then could be used as a Roon endpoint as well as a direct source.
With the Yamaha A-S301, 501, 701 or 801 you can use the optical input with the TV, coax with a inexpensive CD player that has coax output and a TT. You would need a streaming device. I have used
the 701 with B&W 685s and CM5s in a secondary system. 

The Marantz 7007 I believe also has DAC and phonostage so would serve same as the Yamaha. You have heard your speakers with Marantz electronics. Many find Marantz house sound to be a bit warmer, softer than Yamaha. 

I am looking to purchase the Bluesound Node myself. It has it's own DAC so could be run into line level input.  I believe it to be a good buy at $550. There are other lessor (more inexpensive) options. Choice would depend on how you wish to use streaming. If you haven't any hard media it could become your primary source. In that case the BS would be a good choice. 

Do not view this endeavor as an gauntlet, but as a walk down a friendly trail.

One thing I will add, I till use the B&W 685s, which are very similar to your speakers. I have used them with a NAD 326 at 50wpc which worked well however I like them better with the NAD 356 which at 85wpc made me more comfortable when playing loud. The Yamaha 701 I am now using is 100wpc and a good match with the 685s. Seems the 606s, like the 685s drop to slightly below 4 ohms in the bass region. I know you are in a apartment and may not need over 50wpc for your speakers however the extra grunt provided by a quality 100wpc amp might prove beneficial. What is room size?