Beginner Looking For Set Up Advice!

Hi all, 

I'm excited to have gotten my first pair of new speakers, the B&W 606 S2! My Dad and my Brother both have 603s and I love the sound, so I thought these would fit well in my apartment. I'm having trouble finding a stereo receiver or integrated amp to pair with the speakers. Although I understand some audiophile lingo, it can all be somewhat confusing and overwhelming so I thought I'd ask for some advice.

What would be a decent, under $1k piece to power the speakers? How much power do these need? I would want it to be able to stream music, whether through airplay or some other system (Spotify connect, etc), and also work with my TV setup including a 4k blu ray player and an Apple TV. I would consider adding a CD player or turntable later on. 

Currently I've looked at the Denon PMA 150h, Marantz PM7007, Marantz NR1200, Yamaha R-N303, and a few others. 

Thanks!
smosleh
If you could find a used Exposure integrated this could be a good match with the B & Ws. 
https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-S301BL-Natural-Integrated-Amplifier/dp/B00MXUCRG0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?dchi... Yamaha 501 has phono stage and sub out 85wpc
https://www.amazon.com/Bluesound-2i-Wireless-Multi-Room-Streaming/dp/B07H232VNC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchi...= lowest cost streamer you can get at this point and doesn’t sound half bad using the built in Burr Brown DAC.
This setup will give you a great starting point @ right around $1k. I personally am not a fan of integrated streaming all in one device - dac-pre-streamer-amp I prefer to have options on the front end and change dacs pre amps etc. 
Question? By your initial post I`m assuming, please correct me if I`m wrong, that you have no media collection LP's or Cd's so to speak? If this is the case, I`d suggest that you look to network your listening experience this can be done by purchasing the Bluesound Node2i I linked and getting yourself a subscription to Qobuz or Tidal hi-fi streaming service. You then have 1000s of hi fi quality music choices at your fingertips for your price of admission.
The R-N303 you mentioned is also a great alternative to the S501. 
I have had Yamaha products all my life, love the sound and quality. I also have B&Ws the Nautilus 803s great speakers! Yam+B&W= I`m pretty happy. Happy listening and Congrats on your introduction into the Audiophool World! 
Thanks for the insight and the good vibes! I have some questions: 

1. With having the separates, the streamer will take care of the music of course, however how would the Yamaha handle TVs/movies?
2. It looks like some of the Yamaha's are in short supply so out of the R-N303, S301 & S501 is there a recommendation?
3. At that $1k price point, you would recommend this over the Marantz PM7007? (I do like the idea of being able to swap out the components later on)
4. Finally, I did get confirmation that the Peachtree Decco 125SKY can be had for $600

SO MANY OPTIONS! But this idea of separates does intrigue me, and it does bring some nostalgia as the AVR we had when I was growing up was a Yamaha! Thanks!

Don't think anyone actually answered your question, but yes you can feed all your HDMI inputs into the tv and the optical out will be a single source for the Peachtree. This is how I run mine. That Peachtree looks pretty cool, the pre-outs will feed a subwoofer which you'll probably want eventually with those speakers. Good luck and enjoy your setup.