Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
One more thing.  You said this was your first sale on Audiogon.  I didn’t check but I assume you don’t have any feedback ratings.  Some buyers may be a little less likely to accept your representations if nobody here has dealt with you before.  You might consider selling a little below your expected price to gain some recognition as a trusted seller.
You should  to state what type off equipment , how well known 
and the condition  , most all equipment doesnot even get $50% 
used . cables the biggest drop in price ,if it’s a well known hot product , like Wilson Audio , Pass labs, McIntosh and a. Few others keep their value very well ,the majority after 2 years 50% 
if you are lucky ,you should get the original box if possible 
people want all original packing materials.
Go to Audiogon blue book to see the average,or look on line at others for sale , 1/3 off is most likely not going to happen ,but gives you a 20% margin to bargain with.
" You said this was your first sale on Audiogon.  I didn’t check but I assume you don’t have any feedback ratings."

The OP did not say it was his first sale on AG, he said it was his first sale. He does have AG feedback and the ad is on AudioMart.