30 foot long Balanced Cables to Balanced/RCA Adapters into Amp's Stereo RCA inputs?

I just bought Blu-Ray player: Oppo BDP-105, arrives in a few days.

Primarily for it's 2 channel audio quality. 

It just occurred to me, I could use all of it's audio, video, future streaming features if I:

1. Locate it in the small Home Theater system

2. HDMI to AVR of Home Theater, and

3. Balanced Outputs (audio only): 30 feet to the 2 channel amp in main music system (far end of the same room), use balanced/rca adapters at the amps rca in jacks.

then I could always access/see the menu for audio setup, and use all of it's capabilities

I've never used Balanced Cables.

Advice? Concerns? Avoid doing this!!!

I could buy 50 ft cable for more slack both ends: any reason to keep it to 30 ft?

thanks for any help,

Elliott
elliottbnewcombjr
Post removed 
If you use an RCA cable make sure you use a shielded design. Kimber Hero comes to mind but there are less expensive ones out there. 
Little long in the tooth for a single ended run. The XLRs will get you there BUT delivering a signal with everything it collects along the way. Does that make good sense? NOW if you had an amp that had balanced inputs.

I’ve seen a few RCAs at 20 plus feet for subs and few other things.. It CAN work, you just need to be aware they can pick up noise.. Signal loss on the other end of single ended cable.. Roll off, ay..

I think there is a way to modify the run to work better by using a shielded cable construct in leu of the noise canceling hot/cold. There is more than one way to reduce EFI, RFI. Roll off is a different story.. Suppose to be a GOOD source right?

Regards
thanks everyone,

I finally understood a simple XLR/rca adapter defeats the advantage of using Balanced,

so, it's balanced for 35 lf

into this conversion box, which maintains the advantage of balanced for the long run.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003S7T49K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

last 5 lf rca out of the clearboxproto to amp's rca in

btw,

I had to choose between 22 awg OFC

or 16 awg Pure Copper

considering the 35 ft length, I chose 16 awg pure copper.

I read somewhere that the % of purity between Pure and OFC is very slight, the difference in conductivity hard to measure actually; whereas I would think, the difference in conductivity 16 awg to 22 awg is definitely measurable at 35 lf.

interconnects; speaker wires (16 lf 13 awg/leg); speaker wire spades are all OFC

speakers are horns/15" woofers, 16 ohms from 1958, efficiency over 100; amp has 16 ohm taps.

cayin tube amp is 45 wpc, so volume should not be an issue, noise free and modification to frequency response the culprits to listen for.

under the floor there is no machinery, I will see if/how many electrical feeds to nearby wall outlets I cross. Original to 2 wall outlets BX; 1 new 15 amp sep ckt for the amp is ROMEX I presume