Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
"There's actually a legal standard for this, which is applied in cases such as condemnation and eminent domain disputes."

cleeds -it's just audio gear. Pricing a 2nd owner piece of audio gear just 33% off retail and WITHOUT original packing is likely to  remain.....listed.

@stereo5  My feelings aren't hurt. I appreciate knowing why you won't buy my gear and perhaps others will see things the way you do. If so, I'll drop the price and change the title. That's good advice. I will wait a while and see how it goes. Will try to update folks so they can see how they're predictions bear out. (Betting pool in 3...2...1...just kidding.)
@dill  Excellent! An oversight. Thanks!
@donvito Didn't mean to do that, just have not posted it here yet. My OP didn't include a link or mention of where I was selling it; you saw that, right?

I have had a lot of success selling components but I do somewhat panic for no reason.  Recently, I sold a DAC.  I had 5 offers from one guy who also bid on something I had 5 years ago.  All Low ball offers and having to listen to him tell me that I will never sell it for the price I am listing it at.  I got 3 other offers....again all low ball offers.  It does make you think.  I think people automatically assume a used piece is worth 50% of the retail value even if it is less than one year old.  

I did get a decent offer after three weeks.  The buyer and I were both happy.  It really depends a lot on the brand.  If it is a known brand people will tend to pay more because they know they can turn around and sell it if they don't like and they won't lose money.  It is harder to sell boutique components.  
It appears as if there is a mark on the front face below and left of the aux  button. ANY mark on the face will make the grade a 7 if you go strictly by the rating scale. For many, over rating an item will be a red flag. It is a nice looking piece and 7 seems harsh, but that is what the rating scale states. It is always better to under promise and over deliver. As already mentioned, not having factory packaging causes it to take a hit. I also see no mention of an owner's manual. All of these things make a difference in price. When looking on HiFi Shark, I see these going from $1000 to $1300. The SE version is going for a bit more, but still not up to your asking price. You can let it sit there at that price, but I have my doubts that it will sell until you are within the range listed above. Good luck.
@cmsgolf Thanks. There is no mark. That is likely a camera related issue. I will correct it. Thanks for taking a close look. The manual is a PDF. I can mention that. I understand what you've seen on hifi shark and it's a good point. I left myself room to be flexible, and didn't want to start it too low, but I think you've convinced me, as have others.

@willgolf I hear you, and think you're probably right, too. More good reasoning to drop the price.