Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
@hilde45,

You can always say, ‘Rated 8 conservatively due to 2nd ownership’. Once you post better pics, people can see it’s in immaculate condition. But all that won’t refrain some people to low ball you :-)

Stick to your guns, it will sell. Most people do appreciate quality, well maintained gear. 
When I purchase here on Audiogon, I will never pay more than 50% of retail price and if there is no original box, I don’t put in an offer.  Not trying to hurt feelings but you won’t sell it at that price.  It is not a well known brand and I see nothing that would make me want to buy a 2 owner piece of equipment at only a third off. If you are a motivated seller, drop the price and edit the ad title to say new lower price.  That in itself will get you more looks.
You’re using Audiogon to sell what you have listed on another site. Brilliant move!