Beginner Looking For Set Up Advice!

Hi all, 

I'm excited to have gotten my first pair of new speakers, the B&W 606 S2! My Dad and my Brother both have 603s and I love the sound, so I thought these would fit well in my apartment. I'm having trouble finding a stereo receiver or integrated amp to pair with the speakers. Although I understand some audiophile lingo, it can all be somewhat confusing and overwhelming so I thought I'd ask for some advice.

What would be a decent, under $1k piece to power the speakers? How much power do these need? I would want it to be able to stream music, whether through airplay or some other system (Spotify connect, etc), and also work with my TV setup including a 4k blu ray player and an Apple TV. I would consider adding a CD player or turntable later on. 

Currently I've looked at the Denon PMA 150h, Marantz PM7007, Marantz NR1200, Yamaha R-N303, and a few others. 

Thanks!
smosleh

If you are able to switch your TV to PCM output, the Peachtree Decco 125SKY would meet all your needs.

The price seems great - does it come with warranty? Can it be returned if necessary? 

I would want it to be able to stream music, whether through airplay or some other system (Spotify connect, etc), and also work with my TV setup including a 4k blu ray player and an Apple TV.

These requirements make it a tricky solution.  If you absolutely need this type of thing, the only option is a mass market AVR (av receiver).  Or maybe your 3 initial choices (marantz / denon / yamaha).

The Outlaw RR2160MkII stereo receiver is likely going to be the best sounding integrated from that list based on the $1k price point.  However, it doesn't support the spotify/streaming stuff.
It’s from Best Buy - hoping they still have it but I think they may it was only weeks ago  and it’s not a product the typical consumer is looking for lol! 
I’ll ask about the warranty - I know it doesn’t have the remote, which is fine. Peachtree sells the remote for $30. 
As for the TV, shouldn’t it work if I connect my video sources to tv via hdmi then run a optical from the tv to the peachtree? Thanks! 
I don't think you will have a problem with the TV or streaming needs if you are looking at a 2 channel system. A quality 2-channel system works well for movie viewing. 

Yes you can link the TV via HDMI and set TV output to PCM for digital optical output. The Outlaw is highly regarded at it's price point and has onboard DAC and phonostage. 

The Peachtree unit may also be a good choice though I am not familiar with it. Does it have onboard streaming capability? 
https://www.peachtreeaudio.com/products/decco125-sky

It has WiFi and seems like it has an app platform to stream. 
Generally the outlaw, peachtree, ps audio etc will give a better sound than an avr I’m sure. Can anyone let me know how they compare to the denon/marantz? Thanks again everyone for all the info and help!