Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
As others have said, no rush to drop price, of you are not in a hurry.
That said, +1 yogiboy, jperry.  Unless it is a "hot" piece, in basically new condition, I'm looking to pay around minus 40% or less for used kit.
For a second owner (condition therefore 8 tops, usually) piece, introduced in 2014, minus 33% certainly seems ambitious.
Personally, although I don't churn kit, when I do sell, I ask on the low side; things move fast, with happy buyers, with less haggling.  Worth passing on a few bucks for me.

@big_greg 

I usually underrate items I sell to avoid discussions about the rating. The Audiogon scale in addition to appearance states 9/10 is “light use”. I would not rate something as light use unless I was the only owner and knew personally that the use was “light”.

Again, just my opinion.

I would really like to rate it eight and a half! So many people are making very good points and I think I'll just wait a little while and see what happens and then perhaps just drop the price and the rating a little bit. I truly believe it is an excellent shape but I see your points and I do want to sell it but I am not in a hurry. I appreciate you passing on your experience to me. I am not churning gear I am simply moving to a better amplifier, solid state.
+1 on jperry on erring to the side of underrating condition.
It's a personal choice, but I find good value in forgoing some money to forgo some hassle.
Value of anything is in the eye of the buyer, not the seller or anyone here.

If you're not getting bites be prepared to eventually adjust pricing that gets closer to 50% of MSRP. Not having original packing doesn't help in perceived value.

Only classic gear has a chance of holding value. Even the esoteric stuff isn't immune to this reality.