HDMI MOST MUSICAL CABLE

MOST MUSICAL HDMI CABLE FOR 5.1 MUSIC. I HAVE THE NORDOST AND IT'S VERY DETAILED BUT TOO BRIGHT.Looking for detailed but not bright.
Any recommendations?
zorro
Which Nordost do you have?  Since you did not mention, I am assuming "Blue Heaven".  For Nordost, I have used both "Heimdall" and "Valhalla" HDMI cables and neither were bright sounding.  Valhalla is the absolute best you can get.
zorro

which Nordost HDMI model are you using?
2nd- Wireworld Silver Starlight or Platinum.

Happy Listening!
I have not used the Blue Heaven HDMI, but I did test with the Blue Heaven SPDIF digital COAX.  The digital coax was definitely brighter and more forward sounding than the Heimdall.  I would say upgrade to Heimdall and get a 2 meter if you can (I know it's expensive).  If you can find a used Wire World Starlight 5-2 cable (the really old one), then you can try that out. 

I have tested with the newer Wire World cables that use the DLNA Helix design (like the Silver Starlight that jafant recommended).  It's an okay cable, but it's really not worth the money.  The cryo-treated Neotech NEHH-4200 (at about $100 for 2 meter) performs EXACTLY the same as a Wire World Silver Starlight 7 HDMI cable at a fraction of the price!

If you want a new Wireworld, you could try the Ultraviolet 7.  It uses the same 24awg parallel-inline design as the old 5-2 series, but it doesn't have as much silver-plating.  The Pangea Premium HDMI are okay - definitely not bright but they don't have as much resolution as Wireworld/Neotech.  The Neotech is a smaller 26 awg so it won't have as much bass strength, but it's actually really not a bad cable!

I was disappointed with Audioquest HDMI cables.  Performance was poor and I found out they use extremely small 30awg conductors.