Adjustable Spring Bass Traps

If a standard basket / cone speaker can produce a certain frequency, can the same design collect a certain frequency?

I want to design an "Adjustable Spring Bass Trap", with passive radiators as the collectors..  I need to do some tinkering.

We use to call something that took vibration and surge out of hydraulics an accumulator or better known as a shock absorber.

I have a pair of 12 cubic foot columns 1.5" thick 60 x 22 x 18".

I have 8 12s, 4 15s and 4 18" high excursion radiators. I think 1 12, 1 15" and 1 18" will do the job.

I think if they were concave with no dust cap or inverted dust caps that would improve collection.

Do I port the the passive radiator? Seems weird to port a port, or will the box just collect bad BASS so to speak?

Do I hang dingle berries inside to dampen the "BAD BASS"? I'm thinkin', I think.. Could just be my OCD kickin'

1/2" rubber rope inside going through eyelets, 20 or 30 will do. Terminate the rubber rope with hog rings or zip ties.
Can I adjust the rubber rope to collect "Bad Bass" too?

An IB design, a ported design, and active design, that uses an active speaker to react to "BAD BASS"?

Me the dog and the rabbit (Junior) got an idea, I haven't let the chickens in on yet.. 

What do you think? 
Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
What about a sub with a spring bass trap built in?

Oh no name callin’ other than the normal name callin’, just sayin’

Regards
Yes, but the hard part is making the trap cover a large enough surface area. Sucking all the 20Hz out at a 1'x1'x1' cube in the room isn't nearly as effective as say floor to ceiling corner trap.
Post removed