Phono Stage, Cartridge, DeGritter...which one first?

If you were considering any of these changes, which one would make the most immediate improvement without narrowing it down to a specific phono stage or cartridge...interested in some feedback from the analog folks here.
Ag insider logo xs@2xrjlownote
Damn, I was just gonna buy an isonic but mc talked me out of it. I think I’ll get a Benz micro Lps now. 
$200 all in for motorized ultrasonic.  Distilled water with 30 drops of surfactant does 100% better than any brush/vac method I've ever used.
I'm done scrubbing records. Just US clean before first play used or new.
I’ve been cleaning my records in the sink now since 2007. That’s when I quit using an US. Lots of really bad, piss poor advice! ^^^

Unless you have more $$/€€/££/¥¥ than brains. Many in here do.

Keep your P6. Upgrade your cartridge. That’ll get you the most from what you have. Then to match your cartridge (later), upgrade your phono preamp. Again, that’ll maximize your setup; you’ll be at the limits of your table. Then, upgrade your table.

See how this REALLY works?

Sorry to burst many bubbles, but you’ll hear an improvement upgrading your cart first, then preamp, then lastly your table. You have to push to find the limits of what you have; you start with your cartridge. The other components will then rise to the level you set with your cartridge.

Expertly cleaning records (pristinely clean!) needn’t require more than $20 of materials. In the last 10 years I’ve set up 8 record reseller businesses on how to expertly and cheaply/quickly clean records. They’re all still in business and doing well. If you’re spending more than 5 minutes per record to clean and dry them, to absolute cleanliness, you’re doing it wrong.
I have a clearaudio performance DC with tracer tonearm along with the Hana ML1200. I had a musical surroundings Nova III and upgraded to a Rogers. How many hours do you have on the cartridge? I'd say get your hours out of it and then take the 500 trade in towards an upgrade that musical surroundings gives you. In the meantime upgrade your table or phono stage. Buy a 500 cleaner like a project. 
A cheap ultra sonic solution as suggested by @neonnight coupled with a Project VC-S2 ALU to vaccum the record dry from a distilled water rinse. The Project is $699.

I like to use Tergikleen. 10-20 drops per gallon of distilled water. Then a distilled rinse.

Tergikleen is what the Smithsonian uses to clean and preserve its vinyl records, from what I’ve read.

You’re all in for around $1200.
Listen to some nice clean records to help you decide if a cartridge or a phonostage is your next right move.