Bookshelf speakers that project voices well

Need suggestions for bookshelf size speakers that will help my 92 year old mother, with hearing impairment, hear movie and TV dialog better. Started with a pair of Focal Chorus 706 speakers. Good on music but too dark and recessed for dialog. Next tried a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze center channels. These actually sound better on music than on dialog but, aren't that great. I think that they are a poor match with the amp.

I think that articulation is a big concern here. Also, any voice that is well projected, she can hear ok. She hears most male voices well but, many female voices, especially those that are from people that don't project well is the main problem.

We need to keep this simple. Adding any complication such as hearing aids that can tie to the TV sound are not desirable just due to the additional complication.

Even though I'm not a fan of horn speakers myself, might that be a good direction to go?

The integrated amp is an Arcam FMJ-A19. The desirable features of the Arcam are having a display and having direct access of the inputs as opposed to having a sequential input selector. She can't keep track of what input the unit is on with a sequential selector. Trying a different amp might be possible but, it needs to have the same features as the ones that I have mentioned.

Thanks in advance to all responders.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmwh777
TEAC S-300

Bright enough, but not overdone. They are small, yet mighty. I know what you mean...some speakers sound too dark.

ATC speakers have about the clearest and most powerful mids I’ve heard, but they do like some power.  Best of luck. 
For $200, and an in-home trial period, I would try the ZVOX. Do you really need an integrated amp and stereo speakers?