Atmasphere mp1 mk3.3 with phono

Looking for feedback on any members who did do the upgrades on this preamp.  Looking to improve the Phono stage and linestage, whether an upgrade on resistors would be the best for this preamp.   
128x128zipost
Bob... thanks for the heads up.  Did you get the resistors upgrades?  I have the v-caps on my preamp, it’s very nice.  
I have Both Pre-amps, Plus the UV1. I have owned a number of many other Pre-amps. VAC, VTL, Accuphase, Audio Research, MC, Jardis,Etc etc.

The MP-1 by far is the best I have had, mine is fully optioned with all possibly upgrade. Once you have dialled the pre-amp in with the quiet Tubes (Stay away from NOS) you will never bother looking at another pre-amp regardless of cost or technology used.

The MP-3 Fully optioned is not far behind but obviously no match either.
@zipost ,
My MP-1 doesn't have the Caddock resistors.
Though I have to say is holds it's own against an Ayre KX-R.
So, when moneys become available, I will upgrade the KX-R to Twenty status and the MP-1 to include the Caddock resistors-and any other upgrades Ralph might recommend.
Bob
@phantom_av
I have an MP-1 with all upgrades except Caddock resistors, which tubes are you running not NOS? Just out of curiosity?

according to the manufacture they stated JJ for the preamp section (6sn7) and for the phono section they recommend the Shugan from China.  Anyone with accurate info.  let me know?