Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
He did make it publically known last year about issues re Covid...indeed, he contributed to his own thread, throwing in some poetry for good measure. I don't think this is too different.
"Do you think maybe Peter deliberately let it be known that he expects to be on the way to recovery..."

I have no guess about that. It is hard, if not impossible, to predict how a person would react to stressful situation.

I do remember him joining one of the threads, and starting one with poetry. In neither of those did he mention his health so this time it is different.

I am only trying to point out that we do not know how Mr. Ledermann would react to our curiosity about his health status. Not everyone responds to that in the same way so I would suggest erring on the side of polite distance.
A true Hail Fellow, Well Met, gentleman. Smart too. 
His charity helps stolen children is a great effort. 
He did Zoom interviews for several clubs over the past
year. I am so glad to have watched it.

God-leave Peter with us for a while longer please!
In all fairness, it is none of our business to go snooping about details of his health condition. In fact, with all the good intentions, even posting these details so far might have been a step too far.

I agree. 
What’s the point to post on public forum about someone’s disease, it’s too personal. 
yes indeed, God please leave Peter, his dog, his company and his poetry with us all a while longer...

@glupson you are a good dude