Reel to Reel Woes

My 35+ year old Tascam 4 track finally gave up the ghost.  I told myself when that finally happened I'd upgrade to a Revox B77.  I have 60+ reels of tape that contain music  that can't be replaced.  I am finding basically 2 choices in the Revox market.  Either buy a "works great" but sold "as is" deck for $1,200 - $1,750.  or buy a completely refurbished/rebuilt deck for $5,000.  My system is a fairly high end one (Audio Research, Wilson) so, I'll need something of high sound quality,  Any Ideas would be appreciated.  

Thanks guys!!
jemmer01
If you want really high end, the Decware ZP3 phono stage is designed to also be used with tape decks. The signal is then taken directly off the heads, bypassing the deck, and that may well be a lot higher quality, depending on the deck of course.
Something industrially built (pro-use) and something with a warranty.

The peace of mind will be more than  worth it.
Too bad you can't first transfer those tapes to HR 24/192hz digital recording using a Tascam recorder such as the Tascam DA 3000, just in case...

ozzy
You said it yourself.  You have a high end system so buy a completely refurbished/rebuilt deck for $5,000.  
why not look at an Otari with 15ips capability? Balanced outputs and inputs, 10" reels, awesome deck