Emerald Physics history and model progression

Does anyone know the history of Emerald Physics and differentiation of models? I find EP, CS and KCII series (there may be more). What's the difference? Which specific models are milestones? If I wanted to try the model that represents their best achievement, which would it be?
Have access to a library of miniDSP units (for active crossover, including DIRAC), 12-ch of quality amplification, and stereo pair of OB-subs - if that is necessary to get the most from them.
Intend to A-B compare and measure (in-room) them against LXmini.
Thanks for any info regarding this brand!
128x128mwatsme
As to pulling better wire. I just looked. Yes it is possible, as the 4 binding post mounting plate near the bottom has 6 screws (on the 3.4s it is a concentric driver, meaning 2 sets of wire). As to pulling new wire, it would need to be thin-ish to get both through the hole. That said, the wire from the speaker to the binding post is much thicker than the crap wire provided to jump to the XO. One could also simply run new thicker wire outside the back plate

hth
Good to know about wire can be upgraded.
So what I gather is the CS-series = Clayton Shaw
And EP and KC came later with Underwood. What does EP and KC stand for?
I had the original CS2 for a several years with the behringer upgraded by Cullen. Was a great speaker. The crossover died, Walter had bought Ep by then. He had me purchase the DSP 2.4 as a replacement and it was awful. Gave me a really good deal on a pair of 4,4's which he promised were far superior to the CS2's. Unfortunately those were awful too. So purchased a pair of Spatial M3's as Clayton had made the CS speakers. Definitely better than EP but still lacking in low end. Now own Pure Audio Project Trio 15's and these hit the spot for now.