What phono preamp are you using?

Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)
james1911
Rogers PA-2 with Hana SL1200. Was going to upgrade TT rig but decided to go for a deal on a used PA-1A and have it upgraded. Don't have it back yet (waiting with bated breath) but when I originally plugged it in I could not believe the difference it makes. I still want to upgrade the TT rig at some point but this is better enough by a lot that it's cured my upgradeitis. Thinking this might be the end game phono pre for me. 
Use either an NVO all tubed unit or Gold Note PH10. So different but NVO always sounds fantastic in either MM using a step-up or MC straight in. 
Soundsmith Zephyr (medium output) and Zephyr MIMC (low output) with a Manley Chinook. Vintage tubes in the Chinook.
Hello
I went through multiple phono pre’s before I popped on a Sutherland 20/20 with Lyra Delos cart.  If you want super quiet low noise and have potential for hum,the Sutherland is a good choice.  This is a great combo and I also just replaced a Scout 1.1 Shri a new Pure Fidelity Encore table with Origin Live Silver.
I’m done...... for a while!
Good luck Willy-T
Sold my Jolida JD 9 (modified: op-amps, caps, dampening, tubes, etc...) to help fund my new purchase.
Am waiting (not so patiently) for my new SunValley phono pre-amp to arrive from Japan (via VK Music,Vancouver BC).
Until the end of April (expected ETA), I am using the phono preamp in an Elekit TU 8500 preamp, with a DIY step up transformer and ZYX R50 Bloom lll/ ZETA tonearm combination.