Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
" I have demoed them twice at the local dealer on a McIntosh 7200. I do not get the hype and thought they were kind of meh. They seemed pretty average to me. "
  That can be a problem. The Klipsch dealer in Huntsville, AL is clueless about setup and he manages to make those great sounding CW4's kind of MEH. Wall full of Macintosh stuff and sales jargon spews forth and those in the know about how the CW4's CAN sound leave and never go back.
" Oz gives excellent advice to at least give a listen :-) "  I second that with the caveat that finding a competent dealer is a must. Even better is to find a private owner and go hear what they sound like in person in a real home environment. Show rooms are often so full of trickery and manipulative sales shmucks most of the time. I don't know where you are but Metropolis Outfitters in Paducah KY is a very highly regarded dealer well respected by Klipsch fanatics. People drive for many hundreds of miles to deal with him.
Why not buy Spatial audio x3 orX5 that is their latest
much more refined models with built in powered Bass.
I have owned both the X3 and the Cornwall IV(current). They are very different speakers (both excellent) but I wouldn’t dismiss the Cornwalls as inferior. Can't go wrong with either purchase. 
I owned both as well. Both are great speakers, but the Cornwalls suit my listening taste more.

Oz