What phono preamp are you using?

Anyone using a Soundsmith cartridge? And if so what phono preamp are you using? (Individuals with other cartridges feel free to chime in!)
james1911
Please don't laugh but I am still using an Audiolab 8000PPA bought new in March 1996 with a Koetsu Black. Turntable is a Michell Gyrodek modified to Orbe status with an SME V arm with detachable headshell, which was a special order from SME.
Van den Hul Grail SB with vdh Colibri and others, Ortofon A90, Audio Technica ART-1000.

The Grail and the ART-1000 are the big discoveries here, both little known and of the highest SQ.  Grail isn't cheap but the equal of much costlier top-end stuff.  ART-1000 excels with precision, clarity and vivid soundstage.

The Grail replaced a PH2 and the change was like moving from a transistor radio.
Air Tight ATE2. 2 phono MM inputs and 1 Aux. Phono section driven by 12AX7 (ECC803S telef(3). Line section : 2 Ecc88 (in my case replaced them by nos E188cc).
PSU incl :  12BH7 (nos Tungsol Sol), 6X4 (nos GEC), EF86 (E80F for me is the best EF86 if you have enough room inside the pre).
If you connect the Air Tight ATH2 step up in one phono input you can drive 4 different carts. Sound is very very good and reliability is of the highest level.
NOS tubes helps to cook your preferred sound.
Rogers PA-2 with Hana SL1200. Was going to upgrade TT rig but decided to go for a deal on a used PA-1A and have it upgraded. Don't have it back yet (waiting with bated breath) but when I originally plugged it in I could not believe the difference it makes. I still want to upgrade the TT rig at some point but this is better enough by a lot that it's cured my upgradeitis. Thinking this might be the end game phono pre for me. 
Use either an NVO all tubed unit or Gold Note PH10. So different but NVO always sounds fantastic in either MM using a step-up or MC straight in.