Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
The oppo is a huge bottle neck , buy a quality dac .
Holo springs Or any good R2R  dac is a big step up thst will 
make a Huge improvement in sound quality alone.
Why not buy  Spatial audio x3 orX5 that is their latest 
much more refined models with built in powered Bass.
I’m really to green at this audio stuff to add much to this conversation, but on impulse, I bought the Cornwall IV. When they first arrived, I thought I had made a big mistake. About 100 hours in, they sound so much better. I’ve even had a few “wow” moments. Can’t wait to hear how they sound after the 200 hour mark. Digital side is the Holo May KTE. Analog is Luxman PD-171A, Jelco 850, Hana ML and Channel D Lino C phono stage. 
Based on what you say, you‘ll get plenty more “wow“ moments. They (Heritage series) really love even moderately powered tube amps of good quality. My JLH69 class A transistor amp sounds wonderful with my Quartet‘s, as does my Leben CS600.
I was never a fan of the CW's and felt they were just a big boomey box sounding thing. The CW4 however was a stunning change with serious rework from drivers to the cabinet and crossovers and is now very good. I don't have a lot of experience with speakers outside of Klipsch because I like to buy used then fix/restore and sell on and the Klipsch market is far larger than any other. I have done so with hundreds of sets now. I only had two sets of CW's in all that time because I REALLY did not like them and felt the Chorus was far superior and looked for those instead.

The CW4's though I can recommend without reservation. The only bad thing I can say about them is they use MDF just like all the rest does now. When I build for myself I use nothing but Baltic Birch. Sound wise they are superb and don't require lots of watts.