Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Tell me what you liked about the speakers you have had. The 3A's have a very large sound,
The Maggies are fast, open but are they to  forward or thin and forward.
the Zen's are what I would call the modern sound, accurate but they didn't really draw me in.
Not sure what you thoughts are on these, throw me a bone and perhaps I can make a reasonable suggestion. 
I have a pair of Klipsch Quartet’s in my collection, have heard other heritage speakers, and agree with the previous poster that they are sufficiently ‘different’ to warrant an in home demo. You will either ‘get them’ or wonder what the fuss is all about.

They do some things extremely well, and other things not so well, so it really depends where your personal tastes lie. A bit like the Maggies really.
The oppo is a huge bottle neck , buy a quality dac .
Holo springs Or any good R2R  dac is a big step up thst will 
make a Huge improvement in sound quality alone.
Why not buy  Spatial audio x3 orX5 that is their latest 
much more refined models with built in powered Bass.
I’m really to green at this audio stuff to add much to this conversation, but on impulse, I bought the Cornwall IV. When they first arrived, I thought I had made a big mistake. About 100 hours in, they sound so much better. I’ve even had a few “wow” moments. Can’t wait to hear how they sound after the 200 hour mark. Digital side is the Holo May KTE. Analog is Luxman PD-171A, Jelco 850, Hana ML and Channel D Lino C phono stage.