Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I have demoed them twice at the local dealer on a McIntosh 7200. I do not get the hype and thought they were kind of meh. They seemed pretty average to me. 

I felt like the leading edge of the bass was pretty soft and ill defined. We moved them around the room to try different setups for bass and soundstage. People talk about dynamics from the Cornwalls but I think a lot of the dynamics in music comes from the bass and these missed that imo. I feel like they need subs. 
The highs were pretty good. Much more refined than other klipsch I have heard (I have heard the la scala, forte iii, and klipsch horns). The highs were my favorite part of the speaker. Clean and detailed. Not the hifi air type of sound though. 
The mids were fine. No major issues stood out. They did not grab me either. 
All in all they were a pass for me. The sound just did not inspire me. 
There is a lot of Cornwall discussion going on in the thread called “looking for my final pair!!) if you missed it. 
imho all klipsch heritage models must be heard in person by any other audiophile/hifi lover who has not had them -- they are an acquired taste, very different than most others in what they offer and how they present the music
big immersive get an omni....ideally an MBL

or talk w Duke about building you some splash horns..

@audiokinisis