Reccomend a good preamp for me.

I have nixed the preamp for a while now with using only a DCS Rossini DAC going direct.  I have that in the back of my room and a 10M pair of balanced cables that run to my various amps I use.  I have been getting back into vinyl again and even a cassette player so I am in need of a preamp that will have at least one balanced input and 2 more RCA inputs.  I have been trying different amps and speakers lately also and think I will land on some kind of lower powered tubes and higher efficiency speakers.  I used to have a few nice preamps years ago and I always remember thinking the preamp was a big piece of the puzzle the heart maybe of the system.  PS Audio BHK looks good maybe or a Pass Preamp?  I'm out of the loop on preamps. 
128x128ejlif
I always remember thinking the preamp was a big piece of the puzzle the heart maybe of the system. 
Amen to that!  What sound characteristics are you looking for?

I have been on a bit of a merry go round with gear but I think I will be settling on the Decware Zen Triode amp and I also probably keep around the Pass 30.8 as well.  Speakers will be Klipsch Forte III and maybe going to upgrade to Cornwall once the dust has settled.  I have Maggie LRS and Zu Dirty weekend and also just sold my Kef Blades.  They are all good but I like the Forte III and Decware amp the best of the bunch.  The Benchmark pre does look good as I don't think I would be looking for a flavor so much as just the function of a preamp mostly the multiple inputs but I'm not opposed to it either.  I like the tubes and vinyl best so that kind of shows my priorities.  I would consider something that had a top notch phono stage too, that could save me on a separate phono stage that I'm sure I'll want to upgrade at some point down the line. 

ejlif OP
a good preamp for me. I have been getting back into vinyl again and even a cassette player so I am in need of a preamp that will have at least one balanced input and 2 more RCA inputs.

The way you have it direct, (better than any preamp) is the best you’ll get from the Rossini.
The Rossini has a 3ohm output impedance, and preset gain from 200mv to 6v output switchable. Using it with it’s own volume control with 10mt interconnects direct to your amps it will be the very best sound you can get.
Just make sure with the 200mv to 6v preset gain level switching you have it so the Rossini’s volume control is up near full for the loudest you listen at, so you know your not "bit stripping".

For a preamp to to give you more inputs and phono, I suggest using also an inline switch box between the Rossini and your amps so you can switch to a preamp from the Rossini dac this way you maintain the purest direct sound path for the Rossini to your amps still.

Like this, output of this switch box to your amp/s, Rossini on input 1 and new preamp on input 2.
https://goldpt.com/sw2x.html

Cheers George
I will say that a really good preamplifier is very hard to find i hope you can find a good dealer so you can try a few and get the best match for what you have it took me about 36 years to find three or four really good ones that i can use with various gear.