What do I need to spend coming from an all-vinyl setup?

I'm planning to branch out to digital (streaming through Tidal/Qobuz, not hi-rez file downloads) and was wondering where I can start to have a good chance of being satisfied? I'm not religious about vinyl or anything like that and I've heard some really good digital at other people's houses but I've enjoyed collecting records but that's probably coming to an end as we plan a move later this year. I'd probably need a one box solution because of space limitations. Any suggestions?
dhcod
If you can find a used Lumin U1 mini for $1200 to $1400 or an Auralic streamer with femto clock for $700 to $800 used. I found MacBook noisy as a streamer. A nice R2R dac since your coming from vinyl. $1500 for a new Audio Mirror dac or if you can find a used one even better. MHDT Orchid dac new $1200 or $900 used if you can find one. Rolling tubes in the Orchid is fun and beneficial. I just got into streaming 4 months ago. I kept my budget around yours and haven't missed my turntable. I have a Auralic G1 streamer,  MHDT Orchid dac, but did add the RME adi-2 dac when I'm in the mood for something a little different. I'm a vinyl person and it cost 4x what I spent on streaming and my turntable has not been used very much lately.
@dhcod 

I deleted my prior post as I hadn't read your original post carefully enough.

I don't have an exit planned for vinyl at this point, but I was looking for a listenable digital solution for listening to new music, casual listening, etc.

The first thing I tried was an Innuos Zen mini which has a DAC built into the Innuos (one box solution). The results compared to my vinyl setup were inadequate for my needs, with the sound quality too low.

A few years later I tried and purchased an Innuos Zen III in combination with a Line Magnetic lm 32 dac. This provided sound, that while not as good as my analog setup, was much less expensive, listenable and quite good. I also used ROON for this setup. I don't think it significantly affected the sound quality, but it made a significant improvement to the overall experience.

This two box solution might work for you because the two units are stackable. You could improve the sound quality further by using a Innuos Zenith and/or a better DAC, but these components fit the price point in my budget for digital as well as being available locally.

You can see a picture in my system which is posted. There is also a Linn CD player sitting on top of the Innuos and LM units.

Best of luck with your search.

Jim Perry
Check out used Bryston BDP 2 for a streamer. There is one on audiogon for ~$1k. Add a good DAC for another $1500K and you are in fat city. The BDP will stream Tidal or Qobuz through the Manic Moose interface and play via MPD. The Manic Moose interface is seriously spartan but it works and the SQ is top notch. Then if you really get into it you can add Roon on a Sonic Transport for another $1000 plus the Roon sucscription , the BDP 2 can be configured as a Roon endpoint. The Sonic Transport and Rendu solution is also another good suggestion but I Think the BDP/MPD combo sounds better than Roon.