Any Octave Owners out there?

I am currently doing a demo of the V40se w/ BB but thinking about the V80se. I notice there’s not much posted and wondered about the sonic difference between these two. How is the reliability of these? Why haven’t there been any upgrades since the release of this back in 2017? I was thinking about the Raven Osprey but had an opportunity to try this in house with my Spatial M3 Sapphires.
Appreciate your input.
thanks
Rene
128x128audiosaurusrex
@jerry_gt3rs 
Very cool. You system is light years from mine! Coincidentally I’m in Westport, MA on the southcoast so that might be a real treat to hear your system. 
That sounds great.. I am busy with work and a 3 year old, but it could be fun.. by the way, who is the dealer that you are working with?
I’m also a proud owner of Octave gear.  I currently have a RE320 amp-SBB with the HP700SE pre and run them on Focal Scala Evos with a Chord Dave and Aurender N20.  I absolutely love my system and find it to be very musical and detailed.  I started off with v80SE with SBB.  I’ve never heard the 40, but you can’t go wrong with the v80.

Good luck!  Let us know what you settle on.
Post removed 
@rshad0000 @jerry_gt3rs 
Thanks guys.
So the V40se has the Sovtek 6550 and the V80 uses the KT150's.
How often have you had to adjust the bias? I have had to do it a few times already but from what the dealer (safeandsound) told me the unit had no hours on it but once burned in it's set it and forget it. I have 30 days with it to decide but I'm leaning towards the V80se. Andreas from Octave said the 80 is sonically more controlled and detailed in the bass and lower mids. He also mentioned the V70 Class A as being very resolving. Don't see that too many people own these and there are not too many for sale used. That could be a good and bad thing