My System's Weakest Link - What Say You...

First off, McIntosh bashers need not respond.  The synergy of this system is outstanding.  

I think I have my system pretty well fleshed out now, and love what it is doing for me.  But, I have my eye on my weak link.  I have a few thoughts, but I'm Interested in objective, and somewhat random comments from some insightful folks here.

My Habits:  Love listening to vinyl most of all. Don't know exactly but have over 3000 LP, I think, and keep getting more.  Obviously do lots of streaming too via Tidal > Roon. Also on thousands of CDs of varying quality.

My Room: Open main floor Floor plan to the kitchen and formal dining room.  Open space has 9 foot ceilings, with fabric chairs and carpeting.  No need for any room enhancement identified.  Still sounds great.  Lucked out on that one.

Anyway, where is what I have:
  • (1) McIntosh MT5 Turntable
  • (2) Sumiko Palos Santos Cartridge
  • (3) McIntosh MP1100 Phono PreAmp
  • (4) McIntosh C1100 2-piece PreAmp
  • (5) McIntosh D1100 DAC
  • (6) McIntosh MCT 500 CD/SACD Transport
  • (7) McIntosh MVP 901 A/V Player
  • (8) McIntosh MC2152 70th Anniversary Amp
  • (9) McIntosh MPC1500 Power Controller
  • (10) Sonus Faber Lillium Speakers
  • (11) Roon Nucleus
  • (12) Sonore Signature Rendu SE w/ Optical Feed
  • (13) All Connected via Clarus Crimson interconnects, power cables and Balanced Cables
  • (14) Will avoid the details on isolation, AC outlets, etc. for now.
Choose a number, product or idea.  Have fun with this one.

"Long haired, freaky people, need not apply" or dismiss my enjoyment of McIntosh.  [btw - anyone remember that song quote?]

pgaulke60
Thread topic and the direction posts can go are in a couple of camps here.

If it's a "weak link" in the analog(table/cart/phono) front, I see nothing. 

Overall  SQ coming out of the speakers with any source , can be many thread topics.

If you can break from the Mc setup(which I get) a cool all tube phono amp at the max of your budget. That will put your existing rig in its best light.

No shortage of recommendations on that.
IF you actually have this system and IF you have 3000 LP's, then the answer is easy. Your brain is the weakest link. Do you even listen to your system?
No weak links taken away. Perhaps the AC outlet, power conditioning, or isolation but honestly no weak links here. 
I’m probably your weakest link. 
I would change/alter several things. I would sell the C1100 and insert a Trinnov Amethyst. I think you can do much better in the turntable department. An SME or Sota with a Schroder or Reed tonearm and Ortofon Windfeld Ti cartridge. Everything else is fine. With the Trinnov you can insert Subwoofers any time you want, It has excellent bass management. 
I can't see anything that stands out but I would love to spend a day moving speakers and changing cables to see if you are getting everything you can out of that system.