Is a Ortofon Black a step down from a Pickering XSV 3000

I currently use a Pickering XSV3000 cartridge with original stylus.  Sounds pretty good.  I do not hear many modern cartridges that sound like this one.  Is the Ortofon Black a considerable step back from this cartridge?
tzh21y
yup I can atest to that. getting the real deal is also more worthwhile.. better durability of the stylus. one could argue its cheaper 
I say again, the LP Gear replacement styli are not “fake”. They are simply a slightly different but related shape (Shibata), compared to the correct original StereoHedron type. LP Gear discloses this fact in their ad copy. There is no attempt to deceive. Perhaps Chakster does not understand all the negative connotations of the word “fake”. As to the claims for shorter life span or enhanced record wear, where are the data? Could be true; could be BS. Could be one man’s opinion. I have no connection with LP Gear. Don’t think I ever did business with them. But if I needed a new stylus assembly for my Pickering cartridges, I would rather have a known NOS stylus from LP gear than a pig in a poke “original” stylus assembly which might or might not be NOS from a stranger.
Dear @anthonya :  a DJ, really? you can't choose any worst reference than a DJ where its cartridges has nothing not even relationship with audiophuile cartridges. Verified by the pro?, what they know about LOMC cartridges vintage or today ones or electrect,MI,IM,MM true audiophile cartridges?. Just forgeret about. You are wrong because your reference is the worst one you could find out.

But, if you believe what they told you then that speaks by it self the knowledge levels you have, good.

""  is same as 1042 "" absolutely not, the Audio Note and Reson cartridges are made by Goldring but the cartridge motor is way different as is the cantilever/stylus and almost everything but the cartridge body.

I own the Reson and the 1042, way different. I don't recomend any cartridge that be not a " superior " design/performer.

R.

My 981 sample is the MK2 stylus tip and the radius is not only higher than the Empire but higher than true Shibata stylus that’s way superior stylus shape: GOT IT? I posted what proves those facts.

What you posted is a lie , normal in you.

@lewm is rigth: "  where are the data? "

R.
Dear @tzh21y  : This is the Ortofon Beethoven Aniversari 2M Black best MM cartridge designed by them, they made it not only a change on parts as the boron cantilever but in the cartridge motor too:

https://www.ortofon.com/2m-black-lvb-250-p-957-n-1579

R.