What do I need to spend coming from an all-vinyl setup?

I'm planning to branch out to digital (streaming through Tidal/Qobuz, not hi-rez file downloads) and was wondering where I can start to have a good chance of being satisfied? I'm not religious about vinyl or anything like that and I've heard some really good digital at other people's houses but I've enjoyed collecting records but that's probably coming to an end as we plan a move later this year. I'd probably need a one box solution because of space limitations. Any suggestions?
dhcod
$2500 will get you some Townshend Pods and Synergistic PHT, make your table sound so much better you forget all this digital nonsense. 
@dhcod If you are looking for a user experience closer to an LP collection, I'd strongly consider Roon. So you'd ideally want something to run Roon core in addition to the streamer(Roon end point) and a DAC. Suggestions:
Roon Core: SonicTransporter from Small Green Computer ($1K new) or if you're DIY-ish an Intel NUC (see JDarko video for good explanation)
Roon Endpoint: Sonore opticalRendu or if you're DIY-ish one of the Raspberry Pi-based ones like Allo or Hifiberry
DAC - so many threads...so many DACs...Ares II, Audio Mirror, Soekris,  are worthy contenders
With used prices on one or two or them you can probably hit $2500 total. Cheers,
Spencer
There's plenty of digital stuff out there, but I would not sell my turntable until you know you're satisfied with your digital setup. Maybe cull down your record collection but bad digital can be a real turnoff and then you stop listening.  Not knocking digital, but you really need to find a setup that satisfies you.  
Hello, the OP plans on downsizing, so building up the turntable is not an option.