Emerald Physics history and model progression

Does anyone know the history of Emerald Physics and differentiation of models? I find EP, CS and KCII series (there may be more). What's the difference? Which specific models are milestones? If I wanted to try the model that represents their best achievement, which would it be?
Have access to a library of miniDSP units (for active crossover, including DIRAC), 12-ch of quality amplification, and stereo pair of OB-subs - if that is necessary to get the most from them.
Intend to A-B compare and measure (in-room) them against LXmini.
Thanks for any info regarding this brand!
128x128mwatsme
Never heard of these. You can usually find measurements of gear online if you search hard enough. This will also give you a good understanding of the actual level of performance. When you say milestones, I’m assuming you’re talking about a flagship product.

Most companies respond well to questions like this. If you’re not sure you could email them.

Audio Science Review is a great place to start...if you want to learn about why measurements matter.
I had EP KCIIs that I paid extra for the factory to upgrade with Clarity Cap and Wire World OCC. While really nice in a much smaller room,  they could not fill my very large room, even with 2 @ 12" SVS powered subs. I replaced them with 3.4s with XO upgrades. These are really amazing, but still need the 2 subs in my room. Now. I have a pair of 2.8s coming which in addition to the same 12" concentric drivers there are 2 @ 15" carbon fiber woofers per cabinet. Hoping they will eliminate the need for the subs.

Both the KCIIs and 3.4s come stock with crap wiring. The 3.4s wiring is inside the 2 sandwiched sections, but, the jumper wire to the external XO is easy to access and needs to be upgraded. I recommend ~ 2ft of wires per connector to get the XO off the speaker base, which vibrates like crazy. I chose WW OCC for this. THE IMPROVEMENT IS NOT SUBTLE

This line has been discontinued, and the factory blew out the remaining inventory at stupid low prices. You can find used pairs at great prices

hth
Attempting to decipher model numbers, seems the least to best progression is
KC - CS - EP (EP being best/most expensive). With regard to numbering pattern, lower prefix is better, and higher suffix is later generation. Example, best latest model is EP-2.8, while an older lowest model might be KC-9.0.
I'm not sure about the KC vs. CS (which is better?). Also, (I don't think it's this simple, but) where do they intersect? As an example, what level/generation of EP is equivalent to what level/generation of CS? Another way to ask this is... Do later model CS or KC outperform earlier model EP?

Thanks for info so far. About the wire... is there anything preventing pulling new wire?  Are they secured in an inaccessible baffle sandwich?