Cartridge recommendation around $2k?

I'm ready to invest in a new cartridge having become tired of the quirks of my Decca Super Gold. Previously I've owned a Delos and I'm currently testing out a highly upgraded DL103R. Really like vocals and strings with the DL103 but dynamics and soundstaging are lacking. I listen to all kinds of music, except rock. Lots of jazz and blues but also tons of psych and hip hop/electronica. Soundtracks and Latin music too. Nothing dense though, if that makes sense. The Delos was a good cartridge at it's original release price, less so at $2,000. Arm is a unipivot, VPI Fatboy. Anyone have a somewhat versatile cartridge to recommend?
dhcod
 "You wil never get ripsnorting bass out of that unipivot. "
False statement of the day.
I think @dover may have meant with with the Decca SuperGold. My first thought was the same. I run Deccas and they sing on my modest 12" Jelco 850.
@rdk777 What’s your phono preamp? That’s my dream arm, by the way. Always looking for deals but they never pop up! My DL103 is an Ana Mighty Rebuilt. I'm really thinking my lack of gain is the issue now.
I have the ARC Phono Ref 2SE preamp which has a gain of 74 dB balanced. Excellent preamp - I’d highly recommend. Can find a used one around $5.5k or so. The newer used Phono Ref 3 (replaced by the 3SE) goes for around $7k-7.5k.

As for the Kuzma 4P (11), hard to find used  - they do show up occasionally. The 4P is an end game tonearm and works well with low compliance carts like the 103, so it may be a worthy investment.  
dhcod-

If you're comfortable with purchasing overseas, this seller has a good reputation and is selling a Kiseki Blue at a more realistic price.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa6acc-kiseki-blue-n-s-brand-new-cartridges

With it now on level cost comparison, I believe it's "better" than the AT ART 9. At least in my setup, it performs with more overall refinement. To my ears either one is a good buy. ART9 is has a more in you face, detailed presentation that an overall laid back/warm system may need?

I've never heard the Decca carts. All the articles I've read point toward a very engaging sound. If you liked the Lyra presentation, I would say the KB is more of that "sound" compared to the ART9.