Cartridge recommendation around $2k?

I'm ready to invest in a new cartridge having become tired of the quirks of my Decca Super Gold. Previously I've owned a Delos and I'm currently testing out a highly upgraded DL103R. Really like vocals and strings with the DL103 but dynamics and soundstaging are lacking. I listen to all kinds of music, except rock. Lots of jazz and blues but also tons of psych and hip hop/electronica. Soundtracks and Latin music too. Nothing dense though, if that makes sense. The Delos was a good cartridge at it's original release price, less so at $2,000. Arm is a unipivot, VPI Fatboy. Anyone have a somewhat versatile cartridge to recommend?
dhcod
The problem is your arm, not the cartridge. You wil never get ripsnorting bass out of that unipivot. If you are wedded to the VPi unipivot, you want a medium compliance cartridge.

Also I see in your system you use a Lamm phono - I had one in my system, it is smooth, not particulalry dynamic and the MC input transformers are pretty average - mid level Jensens. I know this because I tried other step ups with the Lamm. My Marantz 7 modded blew the Lamm into the weeds - resolution, speed, noise floor, everywhere.

If you are using this phono then try a high output medium compliance Soundsmith into the Lamm moving magnet input - this may give you more of what you are looking for.

If you insist on a LOMC then you need a MC with 40ohm impedance to match the Lamm transformers correctly - Benz, Dynavector

FWIWI I used a Garrott modded Denon 103 years ago - it was very dynamic and threw an enormous soundstage, using a modest Electrocompaniet phono at the time.

I believe one of EMT’s cartridges is in that range. As good a build quality as you are going to find. Made very well. 
@Dover- I'm actually very happy with the arm. No bass issues. I've mounted cartridges I can't afford on it and I was blown away by how balanced and transparent this arm sounds compared to many high priced arms I've used in the past. People are squeamish about Uni's for some reason. I've always preferred them. We all hear differently.

Thanks for the advice re: matching with the Lamm
 "Thanks for the Kiseki Blue suggestion. I'll check that one out."

dhcod-
better cross that one out too.  It's .4mv.  A smidge less than the ART9 XI@ .5mv

Someone with more knowledge can chime in regarding 58db being enough for  .5miilivolts. I've

"You wil never get ripsnorting bass out of that unipivot. " 
False statement of the day.
Hmm, I just read that .5 is good down to 56db so I'm guessing that the XI and the Blue would work now that I'm researching it more carefully. It also depends on the cleanliness of the gain in the preamp and I'm pretty good there. Maybe I'll just give the XI a try since it's so beloved.